You can click the zero calorie link below to send your electronics in for repair:
Purchase Jaybird Run Here 👉
Start with earbuds in charging case:
1. Start with both earbuds in the charging case with the lid closed.
2. Open the charging case and remove your right earbud from the charging case.
3. Close the charging case and turn off your right earbud by pressing the multifunction button for three seconds.
4. Press and hold the right multifunction button for six seconds until you see the LED flashing green. When the LED flashes green, the earbud is in pairing mode.
5. A voice prompt will say “Go to Bluetooth settings and select Jaybird RUN”.
6. Go to your Bluetooth settings on your device and select “Jaybird RUN” in the list of discovered devices to connect.
7. Once connected, you will hear “Connected” from your right earbud. The right earbud is the master and will peer connect to the left earbud automatically.
Start with earbuds out of charging case:
1. Make sure your earbuds are off.
2. Press and hold the right multifunction button for six seconds until you see the LED flashing green. When the LED flashes green, the earbud is in pairing mode.
3. A voice prompt will say “Go to Bluetooth settings and select Jaybird RUN”.
4. Go to your Bluetooth settings on your device and select “Jaybird RUN” in the list of discovered devices to connect.
Once connected, you’ll hear “Connected” from your right earbud. 5. 5. Ensure your left earbud is turned on by pressing the multifunction button for three seconds. The right earbud is the master and will connect to the left earbud automatically.
6. Your Jaybird RUN earbuds can remember the pairing information for up to four devices.
If you’re having trouble pairing your earbuds, try the following steps:
Turn off Bluetooth on your audio device for at least 10 seconds and then back on, then try to pair.
Turn your audio device off and back on, then try to pair.
Go to your devices Bluetooth settings and forget Jaybird RUN if present. Then try to pair.
If you still have no luck, try resetting your earbuds. See Reset the Jaybird RUN earbuds for help.
Feel free to reach out to our radical animal friendly support team with any questions your brain has developed during the watching or pre gaming of this video:
360.362.1722 📞 (Text or Call)
If you are tired of pre gaming or talking with our radical animal friendly support team, and find yourself pondering the meaning of electronics as a whole, you can ponder them deeper by checking us out on these platforms for social-ish activity:
– Snapchat @joesge
– Instagram @joesge
– Facebook @joesge
JoesGE.com is a pretty cool place (depending who you talk to it might be more than pretty cool. But hey, I’m just writing this down so that it says something down here, because that’s more professional right?) and if you’re still reading along at this point you might as well sit down and grab some popcorn because this is about to trail on about how we are this premiere repair service located in Washington State North of Seattle in basically the “Armpit of the US” near Mt baker (Mt Baker has the world record for most snowfall at 1,140 inches in a season). Even though it can smell bad around here we love the fresh air and being near the post office and in a quiet sleepy mountain town certainly gives us much closer access to Team Turtle and Team Beaver (Watch our “Who, what, when and where is JoesGE?” video if you don’t get the reference).
All this to basically say that we are all addicted to coffee and stay in the warehouse for ridiculously long hours in order to keep up with the demands of the youth for these two sided head audio devices and speakers that float when you throw them in the ocean or in your bathtub to test if they actually float. On top of that we do like it when less stuff ends up in landfills so we hoard everything on shelves with wheels so that we pollute less, it just sits in our warehouse loosing molecules slowly over time degrading to become smaller and smaller.
If you are still reading at this point you deserve an award, or a high five, or something because you must either be the most patient person on the planet, or you read blogs frequently. And if the latter is the case, then this whole thing must seem pretty short so lets keep going.
We do some really interesting things here at JoesGE which are frequently documented in our sometimes weekly sometimes never vlogs.
Also, if you are wondering how we keep up with the demands of the people so well, its because 90% of the people that work here are all Russian around getting things done most of the time. Yes, that was a pun, you are welcome. We hope you have a pun filled day, because who couldn’t use a few laughs?
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ctballroomsociety.com/cong-nghe/