I highlight the top 5 best budget laptops for graphic designers looking to enter the graphic design field. Graphic design is a great career, what do you need to become a graphic designer?
►►► Full List of Laptops Below – Don’t Miss It!
► BEST Overall Laptops for Graphic Designers
► Student Checklist of the Best Gear & Supplies for Design School
Top 5 Best Budget Laptops for Graphic Design
► Dell XPS 13 ( – Commission Earned )
► HP ZBook G4 ( – Commission Earned)
► MSi GL62M ( – Commission Earned)
► Dell Inspiron 15 7000 ( – Commission Earned)
► Apple MacBook ( – Commission Earned)
The search has been made and the list is in. I hope you enjoy this video featuring my top picks for the best budget laptop for graphic designers. Unfortunately, there are no options at or below the $500 dollar range. I simply do not think that a budget laptop for graphic designers below $500 will have the necessary power to complete the tasks required in graphic design. Now, I would recommend checking out the pre-owned market!
– Best Graphic Design Laptops Under $500?
– Best Budget Laptops for Graphic Designers?
– What is the best budget laptop for Graphic Designers?
– What are the top 5 budget laptops for Graphic Designers?
– What is the best laptop for Graphic Design?
– How to choose the right budget laptop for Graphic Designers?
– Best Budget Laptops for Graphic Designers 2018.
– Best Cheap laptop for Graphic Design.
This article / video has been a long time coming! I have had a lot of you asking questions for the best budget laptops for graphic design. I have received numerous questions about specific laptops. I appreciate these questions because this helps me understand what you are looking for and how I can better help you on your journey in graphic design or other design fields.
This is a compilation of five laptops I have selected as budget options for graphic designers. Disclaimer: these are NOT my absolute top favorite most fantastic picks, just so you know. These are laptops that I think are well enough equipped to handle the ins and outs of graphic design, but are not my top rated machines. “Then why would I recommend them”, you may ask. Well, because not everyone has the budget to get the best of the best, so I wanted to give a guide to those people on a budget but still ready to jump into graphic design.
Dell XPS 13 9360
– 13.3″ FHD (1920 x 1080) Infinityedge Touch Display
– Intel 7th Gen Kaby Lake i5 7200U Dual-Core
– 8GB of RAM
– Intel HD Graphics 620
– 128 GB Solid State Had Drive
– Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
HP ZBook G4 14in
– 14″ Full HD Screen
– Intel Core i7-7500U Processor @ 2.70GHz (2 Cores, 4M Cache, up
– 8GB DDR4 RAM
– FirePro W4190M
– 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD SATA
– Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit
– Display: 15.6″ Full HD eDP Vivid Color
– Processor: Core i7-7700HQ (2.8 – 3.8 GHz)
– Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 2G GDDR5
– RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400MHz
– Hard Drive: 128GB NVMe SSD + 1TB (7200RPM)
Dell Inspiron 15 7000
– 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7300HQ Quad Core (6 MB Cache, up
to 3.5 GHz)
– 8GB 2400MHz DDR4 (capable of upgrading to 32GB)
– 128 GB (SSD) Boot + 1 TB 5400RPM SATA (HDD)
– Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB GPU
– 15.6″ FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-Glare display
– 1.2GHz dual-core Intel Core M3 Processor boosts up to 3.0GHz
– 8GB 1866Mhz LPDDR3 Memory
– 256GB SSD storage
– Intel HD Graphics Processing Unit 615
Support My Channel With Patreon!
►►► ( )
Twitter ► @bengkaiser
WHERE I LEARN: (affiliate links)
MY FAVORITE GEAR: (affiliate links)
Host Gator ►
( Get 60% off Website Hosting with the link )
DISCLAIMER: ALL LINKS IN DESCRIPTION ARE AFFILIATE LINKS